House-Museum of Avetik Isahakyan was opened on October 29, 1975. The house was built in 1829 by the owner's grandfather Nikoghayos Isahakyan, when the family emigrated from Bayazet. He built a house for his two sons, Sahak and Simon, so the house is in two parts, separated by a corridor. Isahakyan lived in this house until 1911. At present, the interior of the house and the furnishings completely repeat those that were here during the life of the poet. The museum hosts various events: scientific readings, literary and musical evenings, book presentations, concerts, exhibitions, meetings with famous people of science, culture, etc.